Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Valentine Everyday, with Him

My blog is in neglect again. Have been so busy with work these days, I barely have more than 5-6 hours of sleep. But no matter what, I'll never be too busy to spend some alone time with my dearest bf of 7 years. =)

Photobucket


How was your Valentine?

I didn't think that we were gonna celebrate since we had talked about celebrating it together with our anniversary. He was also busy and distracted with work, so I scheduled to work that day at Marina Bay Sands. But as you know, us girls, even though we may claim that we don't need anything special or any gifts whatsoever. A part of us will always be hoping that our partner remember this day and do something special for us - be it a card, flowers, gift or even a simple text message.

So I was tweeting the night before Valentine that I thought he must have forgotten about Vday or our anniversary celebrations. But, I was so wrong, and damn, i am so happy to be wrong, for the first time!

He came to pick me up from work and the first thing I saw in his car, were 2 cups of my favourite BB tea - KOI's peach red tea. So I started to scan the backseats, to see if he might be hiding anything else there. Heheh. Next thing I knew, he took out bouquet of flowers and minature teddy bears from the side of his seat!

Tadah!

Photobucket

I was super happy and touched. Cause he actually remembered that it was Valentine's Day, and even made a special effort to get something for me. He had also purchased movie tickets to my favourite Hollywood comedian actor, Adam Sandlers' new film - Just Go with It.

Photobucket

I was so super touched that I couldn't help tearing. I know its not a gigantic bouquet of real roses or a candlelight dinner in a fancy restaurant, but all these little actions of his mean so much to me. I understand him well and I know he feels shy or awkward when buying flowers or soft toys for girls. So it always feel especially special whenever he does that for me. =)

Photobucket

While waiting for movies, we popped into a restaurant that didn't need us to queue - Asian Kitchen. And the food is actually quite good!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Poor boy haven't had his dinner and still had to rush about from the West to Iluma, den to Marina Bay Sands to fetch me, and then back to Iluma again.

Photobucket
Doesn't he look so ADORABLE here?!!! I forced him to make this expression. Haha!

I had a very very pleasant Valentine,thanks to him. In fact, every single day with him feels like Valentine. =)

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment