Thursday, April 12, 2012

Big Dolly Eyes - Lens-intheHouse

[Advertorial]
After a very very long hiatus...


I'm BACK!
Photobucket
(a huge kick-ass photo of myself in case anyone missed me!)

Notice any difference? Well, this time round, i'm back with BIGGER-looking and DOLLY eyes! Yea, it is actually my FIRST time wearing big-eye lens! Those colored lens with diameter of 16mm and above and of various designs etc...

Ever since my eye operation in year 2007 (and nope, it wasn't plastic surgery =.=), i've been quite cautious about what kind of contact lens i use. The most cosmetic-enhancing lens i've been wearing since then is this pair of colored contact lens called Encore, bought from optical shops. And the diameter was only 14mm - sucks hur.

Recently, I got to know about this Super Barbie Eyes brand through my hubby's family, and all gave positive feedback about it, so I mustered my courage and ordered 2 pairs from Lens-inthe House.

Photobucket
Check out the lovely packaging! Safely sealed in sterile glass bottles.


Photobucket
Here's a close-up shot of me wearing Super Barbie Stone in Brown.

Love this pair because it actually looks VERY natural while giving your eyes the extra pop. The special designs around the edges of the lens helps to reflect light and make your eyes seem like its gleaming most of the time!

Photobucket
Very natural right?!


Photobucket

Hurry up and order yours today! Lens-inthehouse will submit your order once they reach a min cap of 10 orders or more.
1 Pair - 17.50SGD each (Applies to all Contact lenses)
5 Pair - 16.50SGD each (Applies to all Contact lenses)


Join their Facebook page right now for the latest promotion deals and spree!



No comments:

Post a Comment